1. Tea and Coffee will be served after the service this morning.
2. The evening service will be at 6pm..
3. The Deacons’ Court will meet on Tuesday at 7pm at the manse.
4. The Soul group will meet on Wednesday at the Café, 7pm-9pm.
5. The mid week meeting will be on THURSDAY at 7.30pm at Tigh na Sgire, at which Nigel Kenny from the Christian institute will be speaking about their work.
6. Next Sunday the services will be at the usual times, 11am and 6pm. Duncan Murchison, a final year student at ETS, will take both services. There will be a short after-church fellowship following the evening service.
7. There is a box at door for Sale of Work donations. Items suitable for Silent Auction would be particularly appreciated as soon as possible for itemising.
8. Many thanks to all who supported the WFM Soup and Pudding yesterday which raised £940.
9. If anyone is in hospital or needing a visit please let one of the elders or the minister know.
Dates for Diary
24th Feb – Sale of Work
11th March – Communion
17th March – Highland Roast fundraiser evening (Soul Group)
18th March –Nick Mackison (Final Year Student)