1. Tea and Coffee will be served after the service this morning.
2. The evening service will be at 6pm.
3. The next Inter-Church Prayer Meeting will be held at Heatherfield House, the home of Donald Angie & Barbara Campbell, on Monday (tomorrow) at 7.30 p.m.
4. Soul will meet on Tuesday at 7pm at the Café.. The Soul group is raising funds for Helping Hands again this year. If you would like to ‘buy a square’ (cost £5) then please speak to Sandra Dickson.
5. The prayer meeting will be on Wednesday at 7.30pm.
6. The Deacons’ Court will meet on Thursday at the manse at 7pm.
7. Services next Sunday at the usual times 11am and 6pm.
8. The ladies Christmas meal will be on Saturday 16th December, 12 for 12:30pm at Skeabost Hotel, cost £20 per person. Please contact Anne Hunter 01478 613509 if you would like to go.
9. Today is the last day for the Big Meal appeal. And also for those of you who can knit or crochet, remember `Octopus for a Preemie’ (poster at the door)
10. If anyone is in hospital or needing a visit please let one of the elders or the minister know.
Dates for Diary
24th Dec – Family service (morn) Pudding and Praise (evn)
1st Jan – New Years Day Service
28th Jan – Stephen Allison (Final Year Student)
4th Feb – Rev Sean Ankers
11th Feb – Duncan Murchison (Final Year Student)