1. Tea and Coffee will be served after the service this morning.
2. The evening service will be at 6pm followed by an after church fellowship.
3. The Deacons’ Court will meet on Tuesday at 7pm at the manse.
4. The prayer meeting will be on Wednesday at 7.30pm.
5. The ladies Bible study will be on Thursday at 11am at Sandra Armstrong’s house.
6. Next Sunday the services will be at the usual times, 11am and 6pm.
7. The God Question discussion group will meet in the manse next week, 7.30pm -9pm.
8. The Presbytery Prayer Notes are available at the door, as are the ‘Murdie’ Sponsor sheets.
9. If anyone is in hospital or needing a visit please let one of the elders or the minister know.
Dates for Diary
6th June – Tear Fund Evening. Emmanuel Murangira, the Country Rep for Rwanda, will be speaking. This will be held at the Camanachd Clubhouse at 7.30pm.
24th June – Sunday school Prizegiving
Assistant Minister – The General Assembly accepted our application for an Assistant Minister. Please pray that suitable property could be found for accommodation.